1DEX Fee Structure

Swap Fees:

  • Each transaction within 1DEX incurs a swap fee, set by the liquidity pool creator. The fee tiers range from 0.01% to 2% of the trading amount.

  • If a referral is involved, 10% of the swap fees are distributed to the referrers. The remaining swap fees are allocated as follows:

    • 80% to the liquidity providers

    • 10% to the 1INTRO platform

  • Without a referral, 90% of the swap fees go to the liquidity providers and the remaining 10% to the 1INTRO platform.

This fee structure ensures that referrers and liquidity providers are rewarded appropriately while supporting the overall maintenance and development of the 1INTRO platform.

Last updated